Viva had over!

Finally done with my viva. Oh well, a speedy viva I would say? Due to some internet connectivity, the chairperson require me to finish my presentation within 10mins. Holy shit, slides prepared for 20-25mins leh wtf. Speed up my speech haha! Well maybe waited for too long outside (should be started at 10 but ended up at 10.30) the nervous is my stomach had gone. While the external examiner starting to 'questioned' me, the problem came again. Tut...disconnected!!  Did everyone get frustrated with it ?haha! After 2-3 times,ended up with phone calls!! Damn chio also hahaha!! Then I was excused from the meeting. Well well...okla heard them laughing inside and I also busy whatsapp-ing outside.. So, went in the room again for the question by internal examiner.not a long one though.. Once again was excused out after the Q&A... And tadaa they congratulated me... Phew..I would like to say God was at my side, buddha and Sampo and all kinds of God who helped me. It was a fast viva I guess? Within 1h..phew..well,although got 1-2 questions that I can't answer properly..hmmn but I had passed with scale 2, minor correction! 

Thanks all who pray for me too.. And thanks everyone who support me through out the study!

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment